Important Information Regarding COVID-19
At this time, our clinic remains open and is operating under regular business hours.
However, with the recent spike in cases regarding COVID-19, we will be implementing the Concierge Service for our clients and your pets. We have returned to these services effective Monday, December 7th.
To decrease the amount of exposure, the lobby will be closed.
For Scheduled Appointments:
- Clients should call the hospital’s phone number from the parking lot when you arrive. Our receptionist will begin the check-in process.
- A technician or assistant will come out to your vehicle with an SVH slip lead.
- The technician will then ask for any history of problems at the time of pet transfer from vehicle/parking lot.
- Our assistant will transfer your pet to the building.
- You will be advised that the doctor will be calling with the exam results to the phone number provided during the time of the appointment booking. You should be prepared and ready for that phone call. We will also need a good email address.
- You may wait in the parking lot or leave the hospital but still expect a phone call. No deposit will be required.
- As per hospital policy, payment is required at the time of service and preferred payment for services would be a credit/debit card over the phone. Cash and checks will still be accepted
For Food and Medication:
- Clients should call the hospital’s phone number from the parking lot when you arrive. Medications, food will be brought to you after payment is made over the phone. Calling ahead is always welcomed to minimize wait time for these items.
Any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call or text the Salina Veterinary Hospital at 785-827-9345.
Salina Veterinary Hospital is a full-service veterinary facility in Salina, KS.
We have been providing the highest quality of animal care for more than 50 years. We treat all small animals, including dogs and cats. We also offer full-time professional grooming.
People helping pets to live longer quality lives.
We offer a comprehensive range of services for all your pet’s needs!
Thank you for your kind words!
The staff is very helpful, professional and friendly. Dr. Gore is so gentle with my dog, putting him at ease and also explaining everything in great detail. The other technicians are so caring also. I would highly recommend Salina Veterinary Clinic.
We started with SVH in late 1990 and have been there ever since. Our dogs have always received excellent care from the doctors and staff. We have never considered leaving and will continue to recommend to others in need of veterinary service.
Thanks for making us your preferred veterinarian in Salina.
Salina Veterinary Hospital is a full-service veterinary facility in Salina, KS. We have been providing the highest quality of animal care for more than 50 years. Need to contact us? Our information is below!